Welcome, December!

We love this month. So we dressed in some holiday-ish colors today! We also purchased some awesome Christmas wrapping paper! Welcome, December!
Here are a few pictures of Emma and her buddy Bailey and I just had to share them (and also show you what I meant by dressing in "holiday-ish colors" to celebrate the beginning of this great month).
Our dog is so good to our daughter. She is so patient with Emma crawling all over her, hugging her, riding her like a horse (see below). It is the sweetest thing and we're so lucky to have such a kind-natured doggy.

Happy December to everyone!

Comments

Sheree said…
love, love, love December!
Christy said…
I miss my Emma Kate. Loved hearing her on the phone today. Even though she refused to say 'twelve' for me. ;) Love the cute pictures!
Rachel said…
What a cutie patootie!
Go.Be.Love said…
She has got the happiest smile ever! Love it!
Lyndsey Carter said…
Hey, haven't talked to you in a while! Congrats on baby number two! Have you picked a name yet? Just curious.

Popular Posts