
Okay, so I slipped and forgot to post these pictures from Monday, Dec. 7! So does this extra Dec. 7 post make up for the fact that I have misssed a few days in my December Daily project? My original plan to post daily in December sort of turned into a December Almost-Daily. Or a December Every-Other-Day. Anyway, here are some fun pictures of our visit to dear friend Miss Amy (and the pictures are courtesy of Amy, as I did not bring my camera that morning -- oops). We went to her office after my 30-week prenatal appointment and visited with her and some other old friends (Amy was my boss for a few years at one of the best jobs I've had).

Emma likes to sit at Amy's desk with her. Amy shows her cool videos on her computer and gives her candy. We have pictures of Emma on Amy's lap just like this from when she was an infant, too. I like taking Emma to visit people in their offices and it's always fun to go back to this one.

Yep. Emma became Bob's friend. Once Amy taught her the name of that little spokesbug that you either love or hate, she just kept saying, "Hi, Bob! Hi, Bob!" and "Bye, Bob!" Emma loved him. Which actually surprised me because I thought that big Bob graphic on Amy's office window would freak Emma out, but it didn't! Maybe because Amy had just shown her some of the new Bob commercials on her computer.

Then Amy treated us to some Starbucks yummies! She got me my new favorite, a Decaf Grande Nonfat No-Whip Caramel Brulee Latte (mmmmm). She got Emma an apple juice and both of us a hot sandwich to share. Thank you, Amy ... for being a friend over all these years, always making us feel special AND for the Starbucks treats. :) We miss seeing you more often and this pregnant momma misses working with you.
Comments