Dec. 12

The McMahan family got their Christmas tree today!
Getting ready to get all bundled up to head out to the tree farm. Emma wore her new overalls. :)



On our way to find our perfect Christmas tree. Um yes, I was driving when I took this picture. How could I not want to share with you the adorable view I get from my rear view mirror? :) Don't worry, I was safe with how I orchestrated this.

Emma loved watching Daddy drive ahead of us in his truck and seeing Bailey take a ride in the bed. She laughed at Bailey nearly the whole way to the tree farm.

I thought this one of Daddy helping his daughter was just too cute.

Ready to go find our tree!

Emma was very cautious everywhere she walked, which was a good thing because there were lots of roots and tree stumps everywhere. She walked quickly and kept up with us well, but was incredibly focused on where she put her feet.

Aww ... I LOVE that I got these pictures!

Peek-a-boo!

Here's the one we want!


Daddy cut it down! As Emma would say, "Yay, Dad-dye! Yay, Dad-dye!" She's so good about giving us praise. And posing. In fact, both members of my sweet family were so agreeable to pictures today. I'm very thankful. Sometimes I annoy people with my constant picture-taking but today, everyone really allowed me to do my thing. Thank you, honey ... I appreciate your patience with my camera so much. We got a great tree ... and now I'm off to show you the pictures of us decorating it tonight! :)

Comments

Sheree said…
i sincerely missed this tradition this year...truly. what a special thing to share with your kids, truly. my kids love it and with the crazy schedules we weren't able to swing it BUT definitely - it won't happen again.

Popular Posts