
Today was a day I will cherish always. After having the blessing of a wonderful father who took me to see Pacific Northwest Ballet's Nutcracker every year for 14 years, today I got to watch my firstborn, my sweet daughter, witness the beauty of the ballet for the first time. I am grateful to have had this day and for the help of those who made it happen (mainly the MOPS mom who coordinated the group ticket order and got us great seats for amazing prices and my bfry Sara who accompanied me, helped me care for Emma and took a million pictures of us till we got one we liked). It was a long, wonderful day but I'm wiped out so I'm only sharing this one picture tonight. I promise to share more later -- I'm forcing myself to take an early bedtime tonight as my throat is starting to feel a little iffy and I definitely want to get good rest and stave off any sicknesses! Until then, I'm off ... to cherish the vision of my little girl's gorgeous face in the audience today, lit up by the lights from the stage.
Comments