More Emma faces
Just workin' it with the camera again this morning. Emma is so so alert and active first thing in the morning. Probably because she actually sleeps at night (she wakes up around midnight and 4 a.m.) and we all know how she feels about daytime naps. Cross your fingers for a "nappy" day today. :)
There are those furrowed brows again. "Mom, seriously. WHAT is that black contraption you always hold in front of your face?"
You can't quite tell, but this was a huge smile. I just caught it at a weird time. This is as close as she gets to letting out a huge laugh...I can't WAIT until that happens!
"So I was driving along this one day and..."
Aww, I wish she was looking at the camera in this one!
There are those furrowed brows again. "Mom, seriously. WHAT is that black contraption you always hold in front of your face?"
You can't quite tell, but this was a huge smile. I just caught it at a weird time. This is as close as she gets to letting out a huge laugh...I can't WAIT until that happens!
"So I was driving along this one day and..."
Aww, I wish she was looking at the camera in this one!

Comments