
Hi there. I'm Emma. Let me take you on a quick tour of my bedroom! My mommy took these pictures back in early January, so some things have changed since then, like the number of books on my shelf and the pictures on my wall. And it's definitely changed since the
first two times Mommy sat down to
write blog posts about my room. First, check out the frame my mommy put together of one of my favorite pictures of Daddy and me.

Then, look at the frame my friends and family signed at my first birthday party! Thank you to everyone who wrote such nice words to me!

Okay, here we go. My name is on my wall! How neat is that? My Daddy did a great job hanging the letters. Check out the lampshade. It matches my nightlight. Mommy says Grammy found them on sale at some sort of Barn.

I don't have that fun mobile on my crib anymore. I got really good at snapping the animals up and down so Mommy and Daddy took it away. I don't really miss it. Now I just pull on the curtains instead.

Here I am in my room! It's a small room, but I love it!

I'm so excited and I'm not sure why!

Thanks for visiting my room!

I keep asking Mommy to post birthday stuff but for some reason she wanted to post this first. Who knows?
Comments