Whatever
So, here I am and I'm going to try to write more again. I'm going to try to update more frequently, even if that means a few posts in a row without pictures. (That being said, I know there are a handful of people who are on the edge of their seats waiting to see pictures of our sweet girl in her ladybug costume. They're coming soon!)
I keep talking about sharing addresses to the blogs I read frequently. Here we go, here's a quick list of pages I love to visit for recipe inspiration, for parenting tips, for stories that tug at the heartstrings, and for just overall happiness:
- Divine Domesticity -- recipes and beautiful pictures.
- Dinner Tonight -- Martha Stewart's food blog, with lots of good suggestions for recipes and cooking tips.
- Keeper of the Home -- canning, organic eating, family life, faith, homemaking ... it's all here.
- Passionate Homemaking -- what it sounds like. This mother is passionate about all things surrounding creating a healthy, happy, beautiful, faith-filled home.
- Simple Mom
- Soule Mama -- I can't relate a lot to this mother because she is SO much more the crafter and natural-living-person than I am, but her pictures are STUNNING and I love the cozy atmosphere for which she advocates. And I wish I could knit like her.
- Living Proof Ministries -- let's just say that I love Beth Moore and to get a glimpse into her daily life is such a joy! She writes just like she speaks (inspiring and hilarious) ... and her daughters contribute to this blog, too! The one Beth Moore Bible study I've done (Believing God) changed my life and I was so excited to learn she had a blog.
- Joy the Baker -- gorgeous food photography and fun baking recipes. Yum.
- Blissfully Domestic -- whoa, there is so much here. I have only begun to scratch the surface on this site. There are a million posts I want to read!
- Annie's Eats -- goodness gracious, here is a pretty food blog. I could read food blogs like this ALL. DAY. LONG. I'm so thankful for people sharing their favorite recipes ... and with pictures to make us all drool.
- Baker's Banter -- YUM. Another baking blog with awesome photos. Let me wipe the drool off my chin.
- The Big Mama Blog -- Christian mama blogs about life with her confident daughter and doting husband. Shares stories about following and hearing God and (unfortunately, this the part of the blog I most adore) FASHION tips and suggestions! I so need this help right now and LOVE her ideas.
- Creative Organizing -- just what it sounds. Cool ideas.
- Blogging It's What's for Dinner -- another food blog. Like I said, I'm addicted to food blogs.
- The Flowering Dogwood -- another blog about food and homemaking written by a Christian mom. I'm a sucker for these, clearly.
You can also be sure that if your blog is listed in the column on the righthand side of my page, I visit your pages a lot, too. I have them listed in an order that shows the most-frequently updated pages first ... so I (almost) always know when someone has updated. I love reading about your families and your lives so never think that your blog-writing is in vain! I'm always here, reading along (and praying, if you're requesting it).
I have all of these blogs entered in my Google Reader so I don't actually visit the pages every day ... I just read the updates as they're posted in Google Reader. I love it! And no, even though with that list it probably looks like I spend my whole day blog-reading ... I only read the posts that speak to me (which actually happen to be a lot because there are some darn good blog-writers out there).
And on that note, Emma is crying in her crib, not wanting to nap. She has not done this in MONTHS. She is such a great napper and night-sleeper these days (she was not always like this -- see most all of my posts in the February/March/April months for proof of our napping/sleeping struggles ... yeesh). Today she does NOT care for her afternoon nap. Gotta go love on her.
Ladybug pictures coming soon.

Comments