Phelps, too

Since I congratulated Nastia and Shawn at the end of my last post before I'd watched Phelps win by 1/100th of a frickin' second, he deserves a congrats too now that I just saw that.

Wow. I am becoming an Olympic maniac. James and I rewound Phelps' race a few times and watched several parts over and over again. I love that the cameras show the faces of the athletes' families. Did you see Phelps' mom and sisters after that close race?

These athletes are so inspiring to me. Having the Olympics on right now is motivating me to work hard and finally drop all my baby weight. My mom's going to teach me how to swim. I know how to "swim," but not how to do it for exercise; I don't typically swim laps for exercise like my mom does. She swims 50 laps three times a week on top of doing cardio and weights on the off days. Impressed? I am. Very much.

Anyway, go Phelps!

Comments

Popular Posts