Spelling

Okay, I'm a nerd and I love spelling tests. I found this on Flssgrl's blog and had to try it. Yep, I still got it. ;)


OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets



I'm still not over the fact that I was so close to winning the school spelling bee in 4th grade. It was bureau. That was my word. I got it right and then in the end, when I was at the very last letter, I rushed and "double" shooted out of my mouth before the "u." DUH. I did NOT think the word was spelled "B-U-R-E-A-W." I knew it right as I said it and tried to take it back but you know the spelling bee rules. That was one of my first lessons in "think before you speak." Pretty sure the hubby would tell you that I still haven't learned that lesson. But whatever. I love spelling tests.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow....now you can spell check MY blog :)

Popular Posts