My nephew

OMG my sister-in-law Amy (the wife of James' brother Jeremiah) is in labor! We just got the phone call and I'm waiting for James to get back from my parents' house. He took Bailey over there because we're heading down south to the hospital as soon as he gets back! I'm really nervous about how Emma will handle getting up in the middle of the night and taking a trip when she's normally sleeping but this is so important and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED I'M VIBRATING! And sweating. Maybe I should take off this sweatshirt.

Anyway, I am SO EXCITED for Ames and Jeremiah. Her water broke (I'm jealous ... mine didn't break) and her contractions are every 2-3 minutes apart. I hope we can get down there fast! But mainly I hope this labor experience is everything and more than what Ames hoped for. I pray for them that she has a beautiful experience and that Jeremiah is the perfect labor partner for her. I pray that Sam is healthy, Amy is comfortable and Jeremiah is so proud and impressed at what his wife is going to do tonight. I am already so proud of them.

Many prayers for this beautiful family. I cannot wait to meet Baby Sam. He is coming soon. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

God bless Amy, Jeremiah and Baby Sam McMahan!

Comments

Popular Posts