FOUR MONTHS!

WHOA. Am I really four months old today?

Today must be a monthly milestone because Mommy set me in my glider and proceeded to take a million pictures of me.

What is Daddy doing up there? He's acting funny. I sort of want to laugh but first I have to figure out what on earth he's doing ...

Okay, he's funny.

Oh my gosh. Do you know my Daddy? I hope you do because he's so funny! He would make you laugh, too!

Mommy's funny too. We have so much fun together!

I just learned how to blow raspberries (pppppffffbbbbttt) with my lips. I'm celebrating my 4-month birthday by blowing lots of raspberries, drooling everywhere! Happy 4-month b-day to me! Yay!

Comments

Amy M. said…
Happy 4 month birthday to my beautiful niece Emma! We love you!

Auntie Amy
michelle said…
Oh my goodness these are the cutest pictures EVER!!!! I love her!!! I miss you guys! We have to play again sooooon!!!! Hi little Emmers!
Anonymous said…
OH Emma makes 4 months look so good...I love that age....she seems super happy. You have not posted on sleep issues as of late...still swaddling?
michelle said…
Seriously I can't stop looking at these pics!!!! She gets cuter everyday!

Popular Posts