New update? Nope!





Still trying to get time to post a good, detailed update on how things are going but haven't found it yet. I actually got a few moments to do two loads of laundry and clean the bathrooms today while Emma took a light snooze in the Baby Bjorn. For those of you who aren't baby-oriented yet, a Baby Bjorn is a carrier that allows you to "wear" your baby. It gives you hands to get things done while still being close. Anyway, lots has happened and I've learned many lessons over the past week and a half (or longer...when was it that I last really updated this?) and I really do hope to type them all up to share soon. I love this blog not only b/c it allows us to share our life with people we don't see very often but also b/c it serves as a sort of journal/online scrapbook for us to look back on and remember this time. Because heaven knows I do not have time for ACTUAL scrapbooking these days. :) Here are a few new pictures for now...Gramma Mak said she's been having Emma withdrawal (she hasn't seen her in two days...LOL) and needed some new pictures.
P.S. I'm feeling guilty that we don't have a lot of pictures of Emma and Daddy, but Daddy is working so hard at his job recently that we don't get to see him very often. When we do get to see him, we enjoy being with him and don't think much about taking pictures. We're very proud of him and all the great things he's accomplishing this legislative session but we can't wait to see him more often once session is over. Less than a month left to go! We're most proud of him and his ability to manage both his new family AND his very demanding job right now. When he's home, he helps us so well. More Daddy pictures soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said…
Hey there! Lookin' good! I hope Emma is still a baby by the time I can make it over to visit! I am afraid she is going to be riding a bike before I find the time! By the way I have been meaning to tell you how impressed I was that you knew what that song was on my phone! Although I think the Four Seasons is about to expire.
Anonymous said…
Hey, you guys did great !! :0) She's a living doll and definately a McMahan. I can't wait until we all get together so I can hold her. Mom always told us a story about me telling her that I wanted her to have a hunderd babies after she had Wes. I love little babies. Everyone looks to be real happy in these pictures. I'm glad ! Enjoy her while you can.
Uncle Thom

Popular Posts