Cute pictures

Sorry for no real updates recently. I have lots to share now that Emma's been home almost two weeks and is three weeks old today. Christy is visiting and I'll have more time to write some updates soon. Until then, here are some recent photos of my dear baby girl.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Emma is so very cute!! You look so happy and content. Congrats again. We will have to meet up sometime when things calm down so I can meet Emma.
Andrea
Anonymous said…
Oh, she is just so cute! I want to run over there and pick her up. Those are great pictures. Christy looks great, too! I love the ballet shoes outfit. Gramma Mak
Anonymous said…
Oh, I forgot. The mother-daughter picture is especially precious to me. Mandy, you are a beautiful, loving mother! I am so proud of you. Mom
Anonymous said…
You all look great! Emma is beautiful, just like her precious Momma. Tell Christy hi for me! :) Give all those kiddos great big hugs!

~Christel
Jenn said…
Mandy, she is sooo beautiful. Seeing Emma gives me so much hope. So thank you. ;) It looks like you and James are having a ton of fun with her already. Best wishes.
michelle said…
I can't get over the one of Emma with her arms out - she's hilarious!!! And so cute!!!! I want to come see you guys!!!!!

Popular Posts