Photography

I took some pictures of a friend and her new baby today. I have so much to learn about how to compose my pictures and I really want to shoot totally manually but I am scared to go off auto. I want crisper images though and I have to figure out how to do that. I so love to take pictures. I'll learn.

Here's one I got of Emma today. She played so patiently by herself while I was clicking the camera away on another little baby girl. Emma probably liked the break from being on camera. She's a good model though, huh?

Comments

Christel said…
Emma is so precious! I feel like you though, I would love to "play" with my camera more and try new things. I do every once in a while playing with aperture settings and f-stops and what not. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I'd also like to get Photoshop and work with that program with my pictures.
Sheree said…
she is soooooooo adorable.
Christy said…
Your little baby girl is so precious. Precious! haha. But seriously, I have wanted to find a photographer out here to take some nice fall pics of the boys. Want to fly out? I will pay like 100 of your ticket!! (the same I would spend on a photographer) Just a thought!

Popular Posts