Hike




We went on a hike yesterday. Sara & Matt let us borrow their baby backpack carrier thing and we LOVED it. Thank you! It was a beautiful, crisp fall day yesterday. Bailey loved the hike too ... she's so cute. She'll run way up ahead of us to just where we can't see her, then trot back and peer around the corner to check on us and wait for us. We have such a thoughtful dog.

Comments

Anne said…
Wow, hiking! This must mean you are halfway on your way to CAMPING! Awesome!
Amy M. said…
Looks like fun. Where did you go? I love Emma's jacket with the teddy bear ears. Too cute!
Jennifer said…
What fun! That is a great picture of you and Emma!
Leah Johnson said…
I want to know where you went too :) Hey, I have a blogspot page now, you should come check it out and link me on your page!

Popular Posts