Just pics



Here is proof that Gramma Mak is wrong and Emma is going to be BLONDE! :)




I'm blonde again. That's the second time I've typed the word "blonde" in this one blog. Hmmm.




Comments

Amy M. said…
Emma is growing so big. We have to visit soon. I love all her pictures in he cute sundress and her photo in the sunglasses and jacket makes her look sooooo cool. :)

Love you all!
Sheree said…
amazing pictures. my favorite is the first one. how precious is she with that little bit of drool from her mouth to the dress. love it.
Anonymous said…
Mandy....it is a Nikon D80 with a huge lens and a flash...I know when I give it back I will mourn as you did your laptop :( Thanks for the compliments I really love the last one of E too....I have a ton and it was hard to choose but it take forever to load this high resolution pics even with a high speed connection!

I left the comment on my post too...not sure if you check the email follow up comments button or not :)

Love this last photo shoot of Emma....loving the drool in the first shot..classic!
Anonymous said…
your baby is absolutely adorable and you and James are being awesome parents :)

Popular Posts