Changes
Yes, if you've visited this blog at all in the past 12 hours, you've noticed nearly as many colors and templates. I am trying to find something new and cannot make up my mind. I wish I knew html better so I could create my own kind of template. I'm tired of all the standard templates Blogger offers. They need new ones. So this will continue to be the Blog of a Different Color until I find something that fits best.

Comments
Good Luck!
It's so fun having my own business! I'm glad it's staying small, I don't know what I'd do if it got too big. :) It seems like I have 2 or 3 weeks without an order, or they just trickle in, then I'll get 5 or 6 to do in a weekend. About half of my orders are on ETSY (a site to sell handmade things) the rest are just working with people via email because they've been referred by a friend or they're people I know somehow. You should totally do it! What would your business be?