New lawn!

My hubby kept to his promise and gave us a lawn. :) I kept saying I did not want to bring home our daughter to a house with a rocky front yard and after nearly a year of other big yard/house projects, we finally got to installing the front lawn. James worked SO hard. He stayed up one weeknight until 2 a.m. prepping the soil and then took a whole day off to put it all together. Mom-in-law Pam's dear one Jeff came over and gave us a wonderful deal on the sod and also spent lots of time helping James get everything just right. The picture above was clearly taken at night so you can't even tell how beautiful it really is, but I had to post this first picture of our new front lawn. I'll post some daylight ones soon, so come back to see how great my hubby is and how hard he works to make our home happy, warm, beautiful, loving and truly our favorite place to be.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks awesome! Even in the dark. Way to go James.

Popular Posts