29 weeks

Here I am. 29 weeks. Wow. The picture below is not so attractive as my hubby took it at the end of a very long day...and I am so sleepy these days. But look at how much Emma is growing! We go in for an ultrasound tomorrow (Friday, Nov. 16) and the glucola test (a test they do for all pregnant women in the third trimester to watch for signs of gestational diabetes). Going to have to get poked again and give up some more tubes of blood! I'm used to it by now! :)

Also hoping to paint Emma's room on Saturday. I had a dream recently that Emma got here and we were NOT PREPARED. She was wearing clothes that still had the tags on them!

James is feeling much, much better. He's been home all week recuperating but I'm so glad my husband is back! Thank you for all the prayers and support!

Come back tomorrow to see some ultrasound pics. :)

Comments

Popular Posts