RAW
This is just a post to celebrate the fact that I'm shooting in RAW, finally! My hubby brought home CS3 for me and I'm no longer using my archaic version of PhotoShop (it was PS 6.0 ... talk about OLD). I have always been able to shoot in RAW with my camera but I previously didn't have a way to open any of the files once they were on my laptop. Now that I have an updated version of my favorite program in the whole world (maybe universe, besides InDesign), I'm thrilled with how I can work the white balance after-the-fact. Anyway, this is a picture from several months ago, when I tried shooting in RAW for the first time.I've got more Easter pics to share still ...

Comments
Photography question: what is RAW? I am finally going to upgrade to a new SLR camera (Probably a Canon Rebel XTI, but I'm still researching and looking into it. If you have a suggestion, I'm all ears)!