Faces
Just had a few minutes while I'm waiting for Emma to wake up from her nap and thought it'd been awhile since I last put together a "Faces of Emma" post. These are from our lunch at Applebees this past weekend for James' birthday. Just check out how many dramatic expressions our little munchkin has. She cracks me up every day. I'm finding it hard sometimes to be serious when disciplining her because she's so funny!
She LOVES to play with cell phones and especially loves to push buttons. On anything. On remote controls, on televisions, on microwaves, on coffee makers, on the Xbox, on laptops (especially on laptops) ... here she is, clicking away. Little did we know she had called her great aunt KK and KK was listening in to our entire conversation for a few minutes!She cracks herself up, too. What a little entertainer I have on my hands. What did I expect? :)


Comments