UGH!

If you know me, you know how the title of this post sounds coming out of my mouth. UGH! It's an expression of irritation. Not only did my cell phone screen turn COMPLETELY BLACK last night, but I found out this morning that Emma's crib is recalled! I love her crib and hate to think it's not safe for her. Here's the recall info (her crib is the White Capri Lifetime Crib) in case any of my other mom friends want to see if their cribs are recalled.

I'm bummed not as much by the annoying fact that we have to take the entire thing apart and bring home a brand new crib and put THAT together, but more by the sentimental part of it all. That's the crib Emma slept in as a newborn. Her first comfy place, her first bed. It fits perfectly in her little room and for me, holds lots of sweet memories. I know I'm placing too much of a value on physical objects and I'll get over it because safety is obviously more important.

The cell phone thing? Yeah. If you call me and I don't answer, I have no way of knowing if you left me a voice mail or that I missed a call or that I got a text message. If you're not in my speed dial, then I can't call you because I can't scroll through my phone book. I've GOT to get this fixed.

Tons to do for Emma's first birthday coming up! SO EXCITED! My little girl is ONE! My little girl who apparently sleeps in a dangerous crib. :( We'll get that fixed too.

Comments

Jenn said…
That sucks about the crib. I am all paranoid they'll recall ours next, and it's supposed to be in next week. Bah.

As for the phone, mine did that last year. And it never came back on. Sucko. BUT it had done it once before, and it turned out it had gotten some moisture into it and needed to dry. I took it apart (battery out and stuff) and set it behind my work computer where it was nice and warm, and let it stay that way for a few hours and it worked after that.

I am off to read your labor story and probably get scared to death. I'll be hiding under the bed if anyone needs me later.
Rachel said…
Hi! I'm not sure who your cell phone provider is but I just got mine fixed for $35 through Sprint. In fact the error wasn't fixable so they just gave me a new cell phone and within 30 minutes of entering the "technical help center" I was leaving.

Good luck!
If your phone happens to be from AT&T and you are still having issues let me know. I always have plenty available but it may not be the same model....let me know and I would be happy to help.

-Chris (Presley's Dad)
cp7126 at att.com

Popular Posts