New tooth
So I'm at my mom's house this afternoon and my mom says, "Does Emma have any new teeth?"
I felt around on her bottom gums (Emma's, not my mom's) and said, "Nope. Nothing yet."
"What about the upper gums?" my mom asked. "Does she have an upper tooth yet?"
"No, she shouldn't," I said. "I am pretty sure they're supposed to get four on the bottom before they start getting the top teeth."
I say the above comment while absentmindedly feeling around on Emma's upper gums and WHOA! What the heck?
Upon closer inspection, I clearly do not have any idea when and where babies are "supposed" to get their teeth because Emma has already CUT the top left (her left, our right) tooth!
Once again, the grammies know more than the mommies.
And our little baby girl now has three teeth poking through. Something about that top tooth just makes her seem so much older. My big Nemma Noo.

Comments
Eli did that too. He got his front 4 teeth, then slowly (ok, not so slowly) worked his way back. I believe in a matter of two weeks he cut 5 teeth! Crazy little boy!