Happy Emma

Emma is such a happy girl. We love to see her smile. Thanks to Aunt Jeanelle for this adorable outfit! It's one of our favorites, now that she can finally fit into it!
Emma learned how to sit up all on her own really well this week. She has always been good at sitting, I think she just didn't realize it would be cool to sit like that. I'd put her on her bum and she'd instantly lean over on purpose so she could lay on her tummy. Starting Tuesday, I sat her on her bum and dropped a bunch of toys in her lap and that kept her sitting! Now she's at it all the time. It's so cute. Of course she still loves the jumper from Amy H. She loves to go "bouncy, bouncy, bouncy." I put her in this while I do my hair and my makeup in the mornings and she has a ball. She jumps pretty high for a little munchkin.
This is a picture of Emma during her first experience singing the Cougar fight song! We went to a CrimCo wedding last weekend (congratulations, Erin & Mike!) and Emma was SO EXCITED. She LOVED the live music and could NOT smile any bigger every time we took her out to the dance floor to dance around with her. She even pumped her legs and bounced in our arms every time the band was playing a fast song. Dancer? I think so!
She still loves her books. She even tried to take Mommy's book and check it out the other day. :)
Thanks for the new books, Papa Mak! Emma really loves them, especially the jungle one with the flaps! She also loves the food you picked up for us. And Mommy loves the vaccuum bags. :)
In her jumper again, wearing our new FAVORITE hat. It's perfect! Great Aunt KK got it for her and it is going to be worn SO MUCH this winter. It fits perfectly, it's light but warm at the same time and isn't it pretty?
We got to see Dr. Webb (Mommy's doctor) this week. I dressed Emma in the onesie Dr. Webb gave to us after Emma was born (she FINALLY fits it). In case you can't tell, it has a little stork on it and the words, "Special Delivery from Dr. Alison Webb." How cute is that? How many OB/GYN's give their patients little onesies like that? We've got the best doctor.


That's it. I'm still so behind on pictures and these are all unedited, but I couldn't go any longer without sharing them. How happy is our sweet girl? She's smiling like 95% of the time she's awake (and yes, that is an EXACT mathematical calculation). She melts my heart, that little munchkin. Little Nemma-noo.

Comments

Amy M. said…
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her (and you) and that wonderful smile in person this weekend! Maybe she can start teaching her cousin a thing or two...

Love you!
Anonymous said…
Mandy...she is adorable and I too love that brown and pink outfit....2 of my favorite colors..
Jenn said…
She is just SO cute. And her personality just radiates from the screen. I especially love the hat, and the one of her reading. She's going to be a scholar, that one!

Popular Posts