New skill

This is only one of the 20-some images I took of Emma learning to cut with scissors for the first time. Yay, Emma! We went to the Hands-On Children's Museum last night and had so much fun! There was so much for Emma to do that she just kept wandering from exhibit to exhibit with this dazed look on her face. There was a market (with shopping baskets, a bakery, a deli), a vegetable garden, a doctor's office, a water-play area, a sand area, a vet hospital, a stage, an art spot ... I can't wait to go back there! Hopefully I'll get to share more pictures from our adventure soon, but for now I'm finishing up some client work. Some cool stuff will be up on the photography blog very soon!

gggggggggggggggggggg;obglll;,tvrb9/trbt0f/0bvtlbpg/00p[-lo

Emma wanted to "Help Mommy," so the line above is her contribution to this post. :) Happy Weekend!

Comments

oh watch out, from the moment Isa learned to use scissors I spend at least 10 minutes a day cleaning up little cuttings from her creative cutting... Oh the joy...
Anne said…
FYI-- there is also a good children's museum in Tacoma.
Funny story: at Monica's Kindergarten entrance assessment the teacher gave us the feedback that she needed practice with small motor skils like cutting with scissors. I stared back at her thinking-- are you crazy? We just started letting her handle those things a couple months ago!!!
Rachel said…
If you ever venture up to Bellevue the Kids Quest Museum in Factoria Mall is lots of fun and pretty small.

Also, good for you for teaching her how to use scissors! Sometimes kids arrive in my class and don't have a clue how to hold them let alone use them.
Katia said…
Love that tongue sticking out!
michelle said…
Oh my goodness she changes so quickly!!!!
buttakwup said…
How fun! I can't wait for those days.

Popular Posts