My children

This blog is turning into an online photo album of my kids. Oh well. Good thing they're so adorable.
She's eating a bagel with cream cheese in this one -- that's the white stuff all over her face. And that rocking chair? That's the one my mom rocked me in when I was a baby.
Hey! He's not frowning! He has the CUTEST smile EVER and this is only a teensy-tiny glimpse of how beautiful it is. Granted, I've not seen the REAL smile, as we can't expect to see that till he's at least four weeks old. I can't wait to capture that one on camera. And you'll all get to see it too, since I clearly can't stop posting pictures of my children here.

Comments

Rachel said…
I love your photo albums. Please keep them coming!
buttakwup said…
Nothing wrong with posting pictures of your kids (if there is, I'm in trouble!)
Love it. Keep 'em comin'. They are beautiful to look at.
michelle said…
OHHHH I love him already! And Emmers! What is she eating on that rocking chair? Looks like sandwich. sooooo cute.

Popular Posts