
Goodness gracious, my blogs have been calling out to me lately but we have been so busy that I just haven't had much computer time. On James' advice after seeing the "blue screen of death" on my laptop this weekend, I've taken to turning my computer completely off at night and unplugging it from the wall. This is actually great because I've been known to be a bit addicted to editing in PhotoShop and reading all of my blog subscriptions -- if I start, I can't stop until it's really late at night (or early in the morning). I have a ton of pictures to share and lots more to write about but for now, here's just another little peek of our Great Wolf Lodge trip two weekends ago. I had the chance to edit a small handful of pictures, so here's a quick look at the first part of our stay. I hope to post the remainder of the pictures soon, though I'm working on another big project this week that has a deadline of Friday night and that is taking priority for now. More on that after this weekend. :)

The Great Wolf Lodge (GLF) was just awesome. And we certainly only got to experience a teeny portion of all it offers to families who stay there. Right down the hall from our room was this DELICIOUS-looking ice cream, fudge and pastry counter. The bear Emma and I are sitting on in the photo above was directly across from all the sugar.

Emma and Daddy in part of our room. The rooms were spacious, decorated really beautifully and cozy. The space Emma and James are in in the picture above was set apart from the rest of the room by a small partial wall, which was perfect for us because we put Emma's pack-and-play there, where she was just slightly set off from where we were. The girl is such a light sleeper; she does so much better on her own.

Here you can see what I mean by how the room was partitioned off just slightly. Look at little Emma on that huge king bed!

Someone tell me this picture is not completely adorable. I dare you.

Heading down to the water park area. Emma is a little unsure ...

Okay, REALLY unsure. Lots of kids laughing and screaming, warmer temperatures, new smells, water rushing around ... it was sensory overload for her for the first 15 minutes. She'd never been to a pool before and definitely never been to any sort of fun park or water park. In fact, she'd never really even worn a bathing suit before that day, other than trying them on at home just to see how they fit.

Starting to get her bearings a little ...

And warming up to it all! More pictures later ...
Comments