Eleven

OMG. Emma slept from 7:15 p.m. last night until 6:15 this morning!

She's been sleeping 7-8 hours at a time the past several days but then all of a sudden she pulls out ELEVEN??!!?? I am amazed. And truly excited about what this means for future nights ... no more feedings in the dark of the night while I'm half (or three-quarters) asleep?

This girl has finally learned how nice it feels to sleep. And she is just adorable while she catches her z's. She sleeps on her left side nearly the time. I put her down on her back and whoop, there she goes over to her left side, her knees pulled in close, her hands clasped close to her face in front of her. She's all curled up. That's how her mommy sleeps, too.

Sweet little baby. Good job on those ELEVEN hours, munchkin. We had some happy sleepers in this house last night.

Comments

Christel said…
So cute! Don't think something is wrong when she wakes up again, though. Eli, and all the other little ones I know, pulled out the extremely long hours for a while, then reverted back for a couple weeks, then went back to the all-nighters again. Not sure what it is...

Eli even hit a phase about 13/14 months where he would wake up screaming, yes I mean SCREAMING, twice in the middle of the night.


At any rate, way to go Emma!!!

Popular Posts