70 degrees!

It was hot out today. Like actually hot. I'm not sure how high the temp got, but it was beautiful. I wish we would have done more outside, but as usual, the day just flew by. We had lunch up in Bellevue with great friends Scott & Julie and then came back and had a walk around the neighborhood with the dog. Here are some quick pics.
I am clearly a big fan of the tight portrait shots. How can you not be a fan of those close-ups when my sweet daughter's face is so precious? Heck knows I do not look good when the camera's that close. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pictures as always...what camera are you using??
I actually think my favorite this time is the puppy...don't be mad Emma!!! You are always the show stealer!!!
Anonymous said…
Aww, Bailey is smiling! The first close up of Emma is my favorite!
Anonymous said…
love it! that pic with you in the red shirt should be your new profile pic!
Anonymous said…
oh and it was 78* in Seattle

Popular Posts